Are you working for your property or is it working for you?
Finding the right broker to help you properly market your commercial property for sale or lease can be a difficult task. There are many choices in Chicago and they come in all different shapes and sizes.
The ChicagoBroker Team at Jameson Commercial has had tremendous success in this tough market by continuously striving to stay ahead of our competition.
Because we work for both landlords and tenants we understand how both sides think and what is important to both sides. We don’t sit around and wait for the phone to ring; we take a proactive approach to filling vacancies and finding suitable buyers for our building owner clients. There is no “magic pill” to successfully leasing or selling space; heavily marketed spaces get noticed but properties that are presented right and priced right get sold and leased.
We go the extra mile when it comes to promoting our listings and in addition to creating state of the art marketing flyers and ensuring that our website is well positioned in the major search engines we also list in the major real estate databases; including some that our competition doesn’t.
Ask your current listing agent if they list in:
- CO/STAR (Premium Listing)
- LOOP NET (Premium Listing)
- Commercial Source
- Property Line
- Acre Scout
- Commercial Realtor
- Building Search
- Space For Lease
- Commercial IQ
- Corporate Connection
- The Broker List
In addition, we will look in depth at your property and provide you with:
- Comprehensive analysis of your building’s pros and cons in the marketplace
- Competitive market analysis (Find out what your competition is offering)
- Review of current and future occupancy and market factors that affect leasing
- Develop strategy to attract tenants and brokers to lease and purchase vacant units
- Develop strategy to help retain existing tenants that are considering a move
- Expose property to all major commercial real estate brokers and databases
- Incentivize brokers to bring their clients to your building today
We work with commercial property owners and landlords of all shapes and sizes around Chicago, ranging from small, family owned retail centers in the Chicago suburbs to a large office building in Chicago’s Loop. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your particular marketing needs.
To discuss a marketing program for your property, please fill out the contact form and one of our agents will get in touch with you immediately.